Peugeot 208 (manual)
Comfortable car for the winding roads in the Faroe Islands. The vehicle is small in size and still good to drive when exploring the archipelago. This compact car will to take you wherever you wish to go.
- Collision Damage Waiver
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Theft Protection
- Delivery at Vágar Airport
- Unlimited mileage
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
The SCDW insurance lowers your personal liability cost, in case of damage to the car from 6.000 DKK to 900 DKK.
There are three toll tunnels in the Faroe Islands. With a sub-sea tunnel pass, you can drive as often as you like through the two tunnels Vágatunnilin and Norðoyatunnilin.
Without the tunnel pass, you will pay 100 DKK for each return trip.
*The Eysturoyartunnilin tunnel is not included in the pass and still costs 100 DKK each way. You will for this tunnel separately upon returning the car at Vágar Airport.
Terms of service
Guide to Faroe Islands offers friendly cancellation policies for cancellations related to COVID-19 reasons.
If you place a booking on Guide to Faroe Islands but test positive when in the Faroe Islands or if your flight to the Faroe Islands is canceled due to COVID-19, you will get a full refund. Alternatively, you can choose to reschedule your trip to another date.
All cancellations must be made by e-mail. Guide to Faroe Islands is making every effort to ensure the best protection for the client in case of cancellations.
These terms apply to day tours and activities booked on Guide to Faroe Islands when cancelled by traveller:
- a) For cancellations more than 48 hours before the start of the activity, you will receive a full refund (small processing cost taken by the payment provider).
- b) For cancellations 48 hours or less before the start of the activity or in case of no-show, no refund.
If you need to adjust your travel plans to the Faroe Islands, please kindly email us and we will try our best to present you with an alternative plan. These terms apply to multi-day tours and vacation packages.
- More than 7 days prior to arrival/tour date - 100% refund (small transaction fee taken by payment provider)
- 3-7 days prior to arrival/tour date - 50% refund
- Less than 48 hours prior to arrival/tour date - no refund
Let Guide to Faroe Islands know one week in advance at latest if you need to cancel your car rental and you will receive a full refund (a small transaction fee taken by the payment provider can occur).
- More than 7 days prior to pickup - 100% refund (small transaction fee taken by payment provider)
- 3-7 days prior to pickup - 50% refund
- Less than 48 hours prior to pickup - no refund
From 745 DKK Per day