Magical 1.5 Hour Vágar Sea Cliffs Sightseeing Tour
Embark on a sea adventure and experience Vágar Island's best sights. This fantastic sightseeing boat tour will take you along the mighty Vágar island cliffs. You will enjoy the unbelievable and breathtaking scenery with a knowledgeable tour guide and captain.
Your journey begins at the harbour in the village Miðvágur. You will dress in a warm flotation suit and start sailing to the exceptional scenery that awaits you.
You will sail close to the epic shoreline with caves and countless seastacks. Admire the wildlife and native birds along the coastline.
The top attractions include the rocky spike Trøllkonufingur, the Trælanípa cliff, the rock wall Geituskorardrangur and the towering seastacks Dunnesdrangar. This scenic sightseeing cruise is done in a small group.
This extraordinary tour will take you into mesmerizing grottos, close to the towering basalt cliffs where you will get close to all the birds. A true sea adventure to some of the most well-known sights in the Faroe Islands.
The boat tour offers you the ultimate nature and wildlife experience. The deck on the boat is the perfect platform for viewing and photography.
Now, what are you waiting for? This is a Faroe Islands experience not to be missed. Embark on this exciting and memorable sailing trip to natural wonders on Vágar island. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Boat ticket
- Tour Guide
- Flotation Suit
- Safety Jacket
- Spacious outdoor seating areas
- Transport to/from Miðvágur harbour (meeting point)
What to bring
The boat departs from the harbour in the village Miðvágur on Vágar island. The number of passengers is limited to 8 pax.
Guide to Faroe Islands offers friendly cancellation policies for cancellations related to COVID-19 reasons.
If you place a booking on Guide to Faroe Islands but test positive when in the Faroe Islands or if your flight to the Faroe Islands is canceled due to COVID-19, you will get a full refund. Alternatively, you can choose to reschedule your trip to another date.
All cancellations must be made by e-mail. Guide to Faroe Islands is making every effort to ensure the best protection for the client in case of cancellations.
These terms apply to day tours and activities booked on Guide to Faroe Islands when cancelled by traveller:
- a) For cancellations more than 48 hours before the start of the activity, you will receive a full refund (small processing cost taken by the payment provider).
- b) For cancellations 48 hours or less before the start of the activity or in case of no-show, no refund.
If you need to adjust your travel plans to the Faroe Islands, please kindly email us and we will try our best to present you with an alternative plan. These terms apply to multi-day tours and vacation packages.
- More than 7 days prior to arrival/tour date – 100% refund (small transaction fee taken by payment provider)
- 3-7 days prior to arrival/tour date – 50% refund
- Less than 48 hours prior to arrival/tour date – no refund
Let Guide to Faroe Islands know one week in advance at latest if you need to cancel your car rental and you will receive a full refund (a small transaction fee taken by the payment provider can occur).
- More than 7 days prior to pickup – 100% refund (small transaction fee taken by payment provider)
- 3-7 days prior to pickup – 50% refund
- Less than 48 hours prior to pickup – no refund