Unique 4 Hour Mykines Boat Ride
Explore Mykines with an experienced captain. This high-end boat will take you to the number one nature island in the unbelievable Faroe Islands.
Captain Elias will be ready for you the peaceful village Sørvágur. From here you will take the boat at 17:00. Step on land only half an hour later. There are puffins to watch on Mykines from May to August.
Now is the time to walk on Mykines for three hours. Your captain will greet you again at 20:30 and take you back to the harbour in Sørvágur.
Let captain Elias take you on an amazing trip to Mykines. With a limited number of people on the boat, this is your chance to explore Mykines with style.
Let's do it! Book one of the few seats available on the unique boat tour to Mykines. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Boat tour from Vágar island to Mykines island and back to Vágar island
- Safety jacket
- Local captain with stories to tell
- Transport to the harbour in Sørvágur
- Mykines hiking fee
What to bring
- Hiking boots
- Warm clothing
- Packed lunch
There are puffins in Mykines from May throughout August.
The tour needs at least 3 people booked in order for the boat to sail. You will be notified in due time in case the tour is cancelled due to too few bookings
The boat will sail, weather permitting.
Guide to Faroe Islands offers friendly cancellation policies for cancellations related to COVID-19 reasons.
If you place a booking on Guide to Faroe Islands but test positive when in the Faroe Islands or if your flight to the Faroe Islands is canceled due to COVID-19, you will get a full refund. Alternatively, you can choose to reschedule your trip to another date.
All cancellations must be made by e-mail. Guide to Faroe Islands is making every effort to ensure the best protection for the client in case of cancellations.
These terms apply to day tours and activities booked on Guide to Faroe Islands when cancelled by traveller:
- a) For cancellations more than 48 hours before the start of the activity, you will receive a full refund (small processing cost taken by the payment provider).
- b) For cancellations 48 hours or less before the start of the activity or in case of no-show, no refund.
If you need to adjust your travel plans to the Faroe Islands, please kindly email us and we will try our best to present you with an alternative plan. These terms apply to multi-day tours and vacation packages.
- More than 7 days prior to arrival/tour date – 100% refund (small transaction fee taken by payment provider)
- 3-7 days prior to arrival/tour date – 50% refund
- Less than 48 hours prior to arrival/tour date – no refund
Let Guide to Faroe Islands know one week in advance at latest if you need to cancel your car rental and you will receive a full refund (a small transaction fee taken by the payment provider can occur).
- More than 7 days prior to pickup – 100% refund (small transaction fee taken by payment provider)
- 3-7 days prior to pickup – 50% refund
- Less than 48 hours prior to pickup – no refund
1 450 DKK